LIRA Kick Off Meeting, 22 October 2014, Magurele.
Workshops and conferences
- SPIE Remote Sensing 21-24 September 2015, “Calibrated depolarization retrievals using lidar” L. Belegante, V. Freudenthaler, A. Nemuc, J. Vasilescu, I. Binietoglou, C. Radu, V. F. Benciu, D. Nicolae
- ILRC 3-13 July 2015, New York, USA, “Variability of biomass burning aerosols layers and near ground” J. Vasilescu, L. Belegante, L. Marmureanu, F. Toanca
- Romanian Projects and Initiatives in Support of ESA’s Earth Observation Envelope Programme, Magurele, 3 nov 2015, “Fog Characterization Using Microwave Radiometer Data”, F. Toanca, L. Belegante, L. Labzovskii
- SPIE Remote Sensing, Toulouse, 21-24 Sept. 2015, “Aerosol variability in Romania from combined remote sensing data”, D. Nicolae, A. Nemuc, S.Andrei, A. Dandocsi, H. Stefanie
- ILRC 3-13, July 2015, New York, USA, „Microphysical properties of warm clouds during the aircraft take-off and landing over Bucharest, Romania” Ștefan S., Vâjâiac s., Boscornea A.
- European Meteorological Annual Meeting – EMS 2015, Sept. 2015, Sofia Bulgaria, „Hail detection algorithm derived from weather radar products”, Barbu N., Ștefan S., Craciun C.
- „Fog Characterization Using Microwave Radiometer Data” F. Toanca, L. Belegante, L. Labzovskii published in „Romanian Projects and Initiatives in Support of ESA’s Earth Observation Envelope Programme”, ed Tehnopress Iasi, 2015